Sep 30, 2018
HAMILTON, N.Y. — Mara Consentino scored twice to lead Colgate to a 3-1 victory over the American University women's soccer team on Sunday afternoon.
- Senior Maddie Light scored the lone goal for American in the 83rd minute. The goal is Light's fourth career tally in 61 career games.
- Light's last goal was at Bucknell on Oct. 15, 2016.
- Senior Gabriela Maldonado was credited with the assist, her fourth assist of the year. Maldonado is second on the team with 12 points (4g, 4a).
- Consentino scored in the 6th and 79th minutes for Colgate, who remain unbeaten in Patriot League play.
- Ruby Dioati scored the insurance goal for the Raiders in the 85th minute.
- Colgate outshot American 16-7 and 5-2 in corner kicks.
- Sophomore keeper Ryleigh Brown made six saves for American.
- Kelly Chiavaro had three saves for Colgate.