BETHLEHEM, Pa. — Oscar McConnell scored the lone goal to lead the American University men's soccer team to a 1-0 win over Lehigh on Saturday evening.
- Sophomore Oscar McConnell scored his second goal of the season in back-to-back Patriot League games.
- McConnell scored in American's last win over Holy Cross, which was his first collegiate goal.
- Freshmen Viggo Sjoberg and Malachy McGovern were credited with assists on McConnell's goal.
- Lehigh outshot the Eagles, 16-12.
- AU keeper John Mino completed his second clean sheet of his career. The win was his first in 2018. He finished with nine saves.
- Lehigh head coach Dean Koski granted American extra time to warm up during the pregame due to American's arrival.
- AU hosts Loyola Maryland on Wednesday and Lafayette on Saturday.
Tickets to all AU men's soccer matches at Reeves Field are available throughout the season.
- Bring a group of 10+ and save over 40 percent off your purchase, available at $3 per person
- Individual game tickets are available for $8 for adults, $5 for general admission, youth under 17 and seniors over 65. Military members, veterans and AU students are invited to join the Eagles for free admission with valid ID.
- CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE TICKETS
- For inquiries, e-mail email@example.com or call 202.885.TIXX (8499)