WASHINGTON — The American University men's soccer team concludes nonconference play on Tuesday with a noon kick again Liberty at Reeves Field.
- Weekly Award — Sophomore Midfielder Brenner Jarrad was selected the PL Midfidler of the Week after scoring his fourth goal of the season against Holy Cross.
- Late Season Scorer — Sophomore Nicholas Dimitrijevic scored his first goal of the season in the against Albany in the nonleague game last Tuesday. Last season, Dimitrijevic scored all seven goals in the final month of the season during conference play.
- Don't Mess With Texas — Junior Josiah Bostic picked up two assists last week in games against Albany and Holy Cross. In seven games this season, Bostic has been a tough defender who isn't afraid to join the offensive rush.
- His Name is O-S-C-A-R — Sophomore Oscar McConnell scored his first collegiate goal against Holy Cross. As a freshman, McConnell had one assist.
- Da Man-So — Freshman keeper Lucas Manso made three saves against Holy Cross and had his 213-minute shutout streak snapped in the 70th minute.
- Give Us Liberty — Liberty enters the contest having lost the past two Atlantic Sun games to Florida Gulf Coast and Lipscomb. The Flames will conclude the season against league foe Jacksonville and nonleague opponent Winthrop. Trevor Mbuyu leads the team in goals with 10. Kevin Mendoza is second in goals with eight. In goal, Brogan Engbers has a 1.48 goals against average and a .705 save percentage.
- AU travels to Lehigh on Saturday at 6 p.m.
Tickets to all AU men's soccer matches at Reeves Field are available throughout the season.
- Bring a group of 10+ and save over 40 percent off your purchase, available at $3 per person
- Individual game tickets are available for $8 for adults, $5 for general admission, youth under 17 and seniors over 65. Military members, veterans and AU students are invited to join the Eagles for free admission with valid ID.
- CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE TICKETS
- For inquiries, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 202.885.TIXX (8499)