WASHINGTON — Fresh off a 3-2 victory over Navy on Wednesday, the American University men's soccer team travels to Colgate to face the No. 20 Raiders on Saturday afternoon.
- Fight Till the End — American battled back twice at Navy after falling 1-0 and then after the Mids tied the game 2-2. Sophomore Brenner Jarrad pushed the Eagles with the game-winning goal in the 59th minute. Junior Fabio Massaro and sophomore Jerry Zouantcha also scored for American in the win.
- Patriot League Lead — Fabio Massaro is tied for the league lead in goals with five and is fourth in league goals with 10. Massaro and Zouantcha have each scored twice in league play and sit tied for second along with three others.
- Scouting Colgate — Colgate fell to Lehigh 1-0 on Wednesday, dropping just its second game of the year. A balanced offense leads the Raiders this season, as 10 different players have scored. Abdel Sanogo leads the team with three goals. Jacob Harris is third in the PL in goals against average (0.75) and saves with 45.
- AU will host Albany on Oct. 9 in a nonconference match.
Tickets to all AU men's soccer matches at Reeves Field are available throughout the season.
- Bring a group of 10+ and save over 40 percent off your purchase, available at $3 per person
- Individual game tickets are available for $8 for adults, $5 for general admission, youth under 17 and seniors over 65. Military members, veterans and AU students are invited to join the Eagles for free admission with valid ID.
- CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE TICKETS
- For inquiries, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 202.885.TIXX (8499).