Sep 29, 2018
WASHINGTON — The American University men's soccer team played to a 1-1 draw with Bucknell on Saturday afternoon at Reeves Field.
- Jerry Zouantcha scored the game-tying goal in the 89th minute for American to send the contest to overtime.
- Zouantcha is now second on the team with three goals.
- American finished with a 17-6 edge in shots.
- Lucas Manso made three saves for the Eagles.
- Alex Clarke scored for Bucknell in the 40th minute.
- Ryan Ott made seven saves for Bucknell.
- A total of nine cards were issued in the contest (Bucknell 7 - American 2).
- American will travel Navy on Wednesday and Colgate on Saturday.
- AU will host Albany on Oct. 9 in a nonconference match.
Tickets to all AU men's soccer matches at Reeves Field are available throughout the season.
- Bring a group of 10+ and save over 40 percent off your purchase, available at $3 per person
- Individual game tickets are available for $8 for adults, $5 for general admission, youth under 17 and seniors over 65. Military members, veterans and AU students are invited to join the Eagles for free admission with valid ID.
- CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE TICKETS
- For inquiries, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 202.885.TIXX (8499).