Game 27 · American (13-13, 7-8 PL) at Army West Point (12-16, 7-8 PL)
Sunday, Feb. 24, 2019 · 1 p.m. · West Point, N.Y. (Christl Arena)
All-Time Record: American leads, 28-14
Stream: Patriot League Network on Stadium
Talent: Rich DeMarco (pxp)
SCOUTING THE EAGLES
- Sa'eed Nelson led all scorers against Lafayette with 22 points and added seven rebounds, four steals and three assists. Nelson shot 50 percent from the field and 70 percent at the line.
- Stacy Beckton Jr. added 13 points and had averaged 14.1 points and 5.0 rebounds in the last six games.
- Sam Iorio and Mark Gasperini each added 12 points and combined for 12 rebounds. Gasperini has averaged 12.6 points and 4.4 rebounds per night.
- In conference-only games, American has four players averaging in double figures, with Nelson in the lead at 20.7. Beckton Jr. is second (12.8) on the team in PL and 17th in the league.
SCOUTING THE BLACK KNIGHTS
- Matt Wilson leads the Black Knights in scoring at 13.5 points per game. In his last contest at Lehigh, Wilson had 16 points and 11 rebounds. He has reached double figures in rebounds in 11 of 28 games.
- "The King of Army Dimes" Tommy Funk is the all-time leader in assists with 498. He is two short of 500. Funk has recorded three double-doubles this season and had a season-best 26 points against Lehigh. Jordan Fox is the fourth Black Knight to record 400 assists and is 71 assists behind Funk.
- Alex King is fourth on the squad in scoring at 7.3 points per game. King had 11 points against Lehigh. He had 23 points earlier this season against Sacred Heart.
- The Eagles' final regular-season home game is Feb. 27 against Lehigh.
- The regular-season finale is March 2 at Holy Cross.
- Tickets to all AU Men's Basketball home games at Bender Arena are available throughout the season on AUeagles.com/Tickets.
- Individual game tickets are available for $10 to $18 for adults and $7 to $14 for youth 17 & below and seniors over 65. Military members, veterans, and AU students are invited to join the Eagles for free admission with valid ID. Bring a group and save up to 50% off on end zone reserved seating.
- AU has extended its free two tickets offer for Federal Government workers through the men's and women's basketball and wrestling regular seasons.