Game 7 · Saint Francis (Pa.) (3-4, 0-0 NEC) at American (4-2, 0-0 PL)
Tuesday, Dec. 4, 2018 · 7 p.m. · Washington, D.C. (Bender Arena)
All-Time Record: American leads, 11-8
TV: NBC Sports Washington (cable subscription)
Stream: Patriot League Network on Watch Stadium
Talent: Dan Laing (pxp), David Aldridge (Analyst), Chloe Pavlech (Sideline)
WASHINGTON — After a tough loss on Friday evening, the American University men's basketball team hosts Saint Francis of Pennsylvania on Tuesday evening, live on NBC Sports Washington.
SCOUTING THE EAGLES
- Sa'eed Nelson led all scorers with 22 points and grabbed eight rebounds with five assists and four steals in 40 minutes for the Eagles against Wagner. Nelson now has 1,099 career points.
- Sam Iorio had 10 points and five rebounds in 40 minutes against the Seahawks. Iorio struggled from the field shooting 40 percent.
- American led by as many as nine points midway through the second half but the final lead change happened with 0:59 on a chase Freeman layup.
SCOUTING THE RED FLASH
- Saint Francis enters the contest after playing three nationally ranked team in an eight-day span. The Red Flash played UCLA, North Carolina and Virginia Tech.
- Keith Braxton leads the Red Flash in all three major statistics — 15.3 points, 9.3 rebounds and assists 3.0 per game.
- Jamaal King sits second in scoring at 12.3 points per game and leads the Red Flash in 3-point shooting at 44 percent.
- The Eagles will travel to cross-town rival Howard on Saturday afternoon.
Tickets to all AU Men's Basketball home games at Bender Arena are available throughout the season on AUeagles.com/Tickets.
Bring a group and save up to 50% off on end zone reserved seating…
o 10+ Group Rate: $7 per person
o 40+ Group Rate: $5 per person
· Individual game tickets are available for $10 to $18 for adults and $7 to $14 for youth 17 & below and seniors over 65. Military members, veterans, and AU students are invited to join the Eagles for free admission with valid ID.