Game #29 • Bucknell (21-9, 15-2 PL) at American (6-23, 3-14 PL)
Sat., Feb. 24, 2018 • 2 p.m. ET • Washington, D.C. • Bender Arena (2,930)
Stream: Watch Stadium
- Mike Watts (PXP), Dan Laing (Color)
Live Stats: AUEagles.com
Game Notes: American | Bucknell
News, Notes, and Storylines
SCOUTING THE EAGLES
- Larry Motuzis led the Eagles in scoring for the first time in league play with 21 points while shooting 6 of 10 from the outside.
- Sa'eed Nelson finished with 11 points, eight assists and four assists.
- Cheikh 'CB' Diallo had his second straight double-digits performance off the bench with 11 points against Holy Cross. Diallo shot 50 percent from the outside (3-for-6).
- American hit a season-best 13 3-pointers at Holy Cross. This is the sixth time this season the Eagles connected on 10 or more buckets from the outside. In the past four games, AU has made 43 trifectas.
SCOUTING THE BISON
- Zach Thomas leads the Patriot League, averaging 21.2 points per game.
- Nana Foulland is second in scoring for the Bison at 15.5 points per game. He is second to Zach Thomas in rebounds (6.9).
- Stephen Brown is the third offensive threat for Bucknell, averaging 14.4 points per game. He leads the team with 130 assists.
- Bucknell's seniors are the first class in Patriot League history to win four straight outright regular-season titles.