Game #22 • Navy (14-9, 5-5 PL) at American (5-15, 2-7 PL)
Wed., Jan. 31, 2018 • 7 p.m. ET • Washington, D.C. • Bender Arena (3,500)
STREAM: Patriot League Network on Stadium
— Dan Laing (PXP), Jeremy Huber (Analyst), Hannah Wohlfahrt (Sideline)
Live Stats: AUEagles.com
News, Notes, and Storylines
SCOUTING THE EAGLES
- Sam Iorio and Sa'eed Nelson led the Eagles with 24 points each in the loss to Colgate.
- Iorio shot 11 of 17 from the field and pulled down seven rebounds in 40 minutes.
- Nelson has a good all-around performance with 24 points, five rebounds, three assists and three steals. Nelson played in his 50th career game against Colgate.
- Larry Motuzis was the third player to score in double figures for the Eagles. He finished with 16 points in 40 minutes.
SCOUTING THE MIDSHIPMEN
- Shawn Anderson leads the team with 13.2 points per game. Anderson has 1,235 career points. In the first meeting, Anderson was held to seven points, but added seven rebounds.
- Bryce Dullin led all scorers with 23 points on Jan. 5, connecting on 7 of 8 from the outside and pulled down five rebounds.
- Hassan Abdullah leads the PL with 2.4 assists per game and had six dimes and 11 points against the Eagles.
- Tom Lacey added nine points and was helpful on the Navy defensive end with four rebounds, two steals and one block.