Game #13 • Colgate (6-6, 1-0 PL) at American (3-9, 0-1 PL)
Tues., Jan. 2, 2018 • 7 p.m.ET • Washington, D.C. • Bender Arena (3,500)
Stream: Patriot League Network
— Dan Laing (PXP), Jeremy Huber (Analyst), Hannah Wohlfahrt (Sideline)
News, Notes, and Storylines
SCOUTING THE EAGLES
- After missing the Buckell game due to an injury, Sa'eed Nelson is scheduled to return for the Eagles on Tuesday against Colgate.
- Sam Iorio led the Eagles with 20 points and six rebound in 33 minutes.
- Stacy Beckton Jr. had 11 points in his first collegiate start. He shot 5 of 14 from the field and grabbed three rebounds.
- Drew LaMont had his best game off the bench with eight points in 24 minutes. LaMont tied his season-best that was set in the home win over Howard.
- Larry Motuzis was held to his lowest offensive output at Bucknell with six points.
SCOUTING THE RAIDERS
- Colgate is coming off a road PL win over Holy Cross, 79-74. Colgate was picked fifth in the preseason poll.
- Reigning Patriot League Rookie of the Year Will Rayman is leading the Raiders in points and rebounds. Rayman is averaging 15.7 points and 6.8 rebounds per contest. Rayman is seventh in the league in scoring and fourth in rebounding.
- Head coach Matt Langel has brought in another top rookie in Jordan Burns, who is third in scoring at 11.8 points per game. He had a season-best 26 points at UMBC.